New to Dog Den Chicago? Sign up for a Trial Day!
If you’re new to daycare, boarding, or we haven’t seen you in 6 months, we require your dog to go through a trial day of daycare. Your dogs Trial Day acts as a sample day of daycare. During this time we will assess your dog with other dogs, how they respond to our nap time, and their overall comfort during their stay to be sure Dog Den is the right place for your furry friend.
To keep peace with our neighbors, we can not accept excessive barkers. While some dogs can be very vocal at home, they may be quiet during daycare or boarding or vice versa, so we encourage all dogs to go through a trial day.
We look forward to meeting you!
How to Register
Please click the "Register/Login tab" and create an account. Once your account is completed, please upload a copy of your dog's vaccination records. We require Distemper, Parvo, Bordetella, and Rabies. When you’re finished, please email us and let us know!
Trial Day Requirements
- Complete registration with vaccinations on file and a confirmed reservation. We do not accept same-day reservations.
- Flat Collar: Dog(s) must wear a properly fitting flat collar. Dogs who wear harnesses daily must also be provided with a flat collar during their stay.
What to Bring
- Food: If your dog needs breakfast, lunch, or dinner, food must be brought in a zip-lock bag labeled with their name. Reusable containers may not be returned to their original condition or may get lost. Absolutely NO GLASS CONTAINERS.
- Medication: If your dog needs medication, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your dog's medication schedule prior to requesting your trial day. Please note, our staff members are not trained veterinary technicians and therefore we have limitations for caring for dogs with medical needs.
- Belongings: Please no blankets, toys, etc.
- Dog Den currently does not have a cancellation policy for trial days. Our services are by appointment only and we do not allow more than 25 dogs on the premises on any given day. By not canceling your daycare reservation you are preventing another dog from joining us that day.
- If you have added on a grooming service, you must cancel within 24 hours or there is a $25 cancellation fee for your grooming appointment.