About our facility and play area
Check In & Check Out
- Breakfast is 7-9am, Lunch is 12pm, and Dinner is 5pm Saturday & Sunday 7:00am - 9:00am & 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Breakfast is 7-9am, Lunch is 12pm, and Dinner is 5pm
Deposits & Payment
- Treat dispensing toys, puzzle feeders, lick mats, snuffle mats
Canine fitness activities
What is Enrichment?
What to Bring for Boarding
- Food - Please supply your dog's food in disposable bags, labled with your dogs name and amount they recieve each feeding. We recommend sending 1-2 days extra in case of travel delays.
Medicine - Please speak with a Dog Den staff member about your medicine prior to scheduling your dog's daycare visit. There is an additional daily $5 medication fee.
Personal Items - 1 blanket and 1 toy (no squeaky toys) is allowed. Items may not be returned in the same condition.
What to Leave at Home
- per night, per dog
- Check out by 12pm. Check out is available until closing time for an additional Daycare 2.0 fee.
- $5 medication dispensing fee
- $5 per day if you do not supply your own food.
- $80 per night, per dog if your dog is enrolled in Daycare 2.0 at least once per week